It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, February 10, 2006

'02 Terror Plot Foiled?

President bUSH said the a terrorist plot was foiled in 2002 to crash an airplane into the tallest building on the West Coast. With all the controversy surrounding the NSA wiretappping, which by the way violates the 4th Amendment, I wonder about the timing of such an announcement. Not only do I question the timing on this, I question the legitimacy of the apparent foiled attack. Why did the LA mayor not know about it? Why did the news media not know about it? How the hell can he stand on the podium with the Presidential Seal looking at us and lie so damn much? Okay that last question has nothing to do with the legitimacy of the report, but it's still a damn good question.

I wonder why current FBI and NSA officials say bUSH is full of shit? 23 of them came out right away and debunked bUSH. I'm glad I found that link, I feel justified in my feelings a bit more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home