It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, January 27, 2006

Call to Action, THE COUNTRY!!

Call your Senators, let them know you oppose Alito's nomination. Call them and tell them to support the recent call for a filibuster by John Kerry. Tell them to step to the plate! I'm sick of the Democratic Party cowering in the corner, like a beaten lap dog. I'm sick of watching the Democratic Party disappoint the base that continues to fight for them, even though they are not fighting for us. I'm sick of trying to rationalize "political strategy" while seeing Democratic principles flushed down the toilet. We're at a point in time where principle matters moreso then "strategy." To hell with strategy! It's time to lock step as a party, not a damn sideshow here and sideshow there. I thought this nomination would bring the Democrats closer together, afterall this is a nomination that threatens are very freedom! It threatens civil rights for all, it threatens Roe v. Wade!! Instead it's spintered us into sideshows. It's time, Democrat Senators, it's time!! Here's the damn phone numbers:

866-340-9281, 866-340-9279, 888-818-6641, 888-355-3588, & 800-426-8073

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home