It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Monday, February 13, 2006

Cows say Moo, Guns say Bang

What an odd scenario. The VP shoots somebody and the news doesn't break for like 24 hours. One witness, sitting in a car mind you, says the victim didn't announce himself as he approached the VP from behind. All righty then. You know what's odd, a fictional writer with a vivid imagination, a twisted past and a sick sense of humor couldn't write a better novel then the one being presented by the bUSH administration. I mean they've got everything from spying to war to members of the administration shooting people and this is what the public knows about. I can only imagine what goes on behind closed doors... I wonder if Jeff Gannon has to wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home