It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Pat!!

"God considers this land to be his," Robertson said on his TV program "The 700 Club." "You read the Bible and he says `This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, "No, this is mine."
Sharon "was dividing God's land and I would say woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the EU (European Union), the United Nations, or the United States of America," Robertson said.
In November Pat also said, "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God," he said. "You just rejected him from your city." He defended this by saying, "our spiritual actions have consequences."
God is an all-powerful God, if he wants the world to know what he's done, he certainly doesn't need Pat Robertson announcing His plan of action. If He did, I am sure Pat would be mentioned somewhere, like in the Bible or when God talks to people he would let everyone know, "Hey, listen to Pat Robertson, he's a messanger of mine." I believe that when Jesus came to earth he "made all things new." "All things" is something to ponder, because yet again, Pat quotes the Old Testament and the prophet Joel in defense of his lates quote/tirade. When Jesus says he makes "all things new," is he referring to ALL things or just somethings?

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Dell,

You changed your Blog. It looks good.

Ugh...that is all I am going to say about Robertson.

Today is Justice Sunday III.

Sun Jan 08, 12:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Thank you. I keep changing it a little bit here and there. I wish I knew where I could find other templates though. This one is nice but I dont' like the color all to much.

Sun Jan 08, 01:04:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if Pat Robertson is right (which I don't think he is) then the rest of us better watch out too!

Sun Jan 08, 01:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

If he's right... that would be quite sad to me. He just seems like a hateful guy. I dislike the fact that to some he is Christianity. Sure he's done good in evangelism, but he's probably done more harm to Christianity then good, with his hateful rhetoric.

Sun Jan 08, 01:56:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not one to usually quote the Bible, but John [13. 34, 35] pretty much sums up all I need to know about how these "religious salesmen" should be acting. Their souls are as corrupt as their hypocritical lifestyle, IMO.

I am perplexed why any 'christian' minister is so stuck on the old testament instead of following the teachings of peace and kindness to our fellow man as in the new testament.

John 15, 12: This is my commandment,
That you love one another, as I have loved you.

Mon Jan 09, 03:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home