It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm Just Curious...

With Bush not requesting any money to finance the rebuilding of Iraq in the 2006 budget, does anybody else think that Iran is in the horizon for an American invasion? Already they are talking about withdrawing troops out of Iraq.. even though it is only to get back down to pre-election levels of 138,000, the talk is out there. I hope I am just getting all tinfoil hat so help me out here bloggers.... Please leave your opinion in my comments box.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy. DeLL, I'd need SO much foil for my hat to dwell on that. I know the "talk" is out there. Too scary. We've got to get these warmongers out of office.

Mon Jan 09, 03:54:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home