It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Monday, October 09, 2006

Dropped Again

The game ended the way it started. On Green Bay's opening drive, the Pack turned the ball over on a fumble. On the final drive of the game, a drive that looked like the Pack had the game or at least overtime they turned it over. With 36 seconds left the football was knocked out of Favre's decrepit old man hand as were the Packer's chances of at least tying the game. I don't know what else I can do. I've picked the Packers to win, I've picked the Packers to lose this week I am just going to pick them to have a bye. This way I am guaranteed no disappointment.

I still believe in these Packers. I don't know why, it might that little bit of stupid I've got in me, but I believe. This team isn't has bad as everybody says it is. It's not worse either. I think the team is a lot better then they are showing. Hopefully they can disappoint the critics and at least win 5 games this year. Me, I am still pulling for the 11 game winning streak. Like I said I am stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home