It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Do Your Part

Recently it was announced that the CEO of ExxonMobil will have a retirement package worth 400 million dollars. They are also reaping in gigantic profits, while we are stuck paying an arm, a leg, spleen, liver and at least a kidney for gas at the pumps. Let's do our part and boycott this company, whenever, however just do it. No more billion dollar profits while we're getting killed at the pumps. An excellent date would be the 4th of July weekend, where we can declare freedom from windfall profits, big oil sucking the life out of us and maybe even high gas prices. So, practice some dissent, show Exxon we're not gonna take their shit any longer and do not use any of Exxon's brands. http://www2.exxonmobil.com/Siteflow/Brands/Master_Brand_Page.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home