It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Favre Set To Play Another Season

Ending months of speculation by the media as well has football fans everywhere, Brett Favre informed GM Ted Thompson and Head Coach Mike McCarthy that he plans on returning for yet another season at the helm of the Green Bay Packers.

This season could be a record breaking season for Favre as he enters the season with 396 touchdown passes thrown, which leaves him 25 behind all time leader Dan Marino who threw 420 in his career. The odds are good for Favre to throw at least 25 touchdown passes this season, a feat he's only failed to reach 4 times in his career dating back to 1992. He also looks to add to his 221 consecutive games started streak, which is a record for quarterbacks.

I'm happy to see Favre coming back for another season. I hope he'll lead the Pack to the play-offs and beyond. Here's to you Brett! Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home