It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, September 08, 2006

Wow.

This week went by quick. Sophie and Lily both started school, which they both loooove. Sophie is in 1st grade and loving it. She likes the full day and all that, just hates being in a different class then her best friend. That'll happen, I guess. Lily is going to an excellent "daycare" with more of an education setting and absolutely enjoys it. She wants to go even when me or Kerri are home.

The Packers take on the Bears this week. Like usual in my nonsuprising, nondramatic way I pick the Pack to come out on top with Favre throwing for 3 TDs and the defense picking up 3 turnovers, returning one of them for a TD. It should be a good game. Green Bay 34 Chicago 16

Now that the prediction is outta the way, work is getting better. We're back up to full staff again, which makes me happy. I am now going to work more patrol shifts which is like a shot in the arm for me. I cannot wait to get out of the building, especially with hunting season right around the corner and fishing season coming to a close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home