It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Go Doyers!!!

The Dodgers are moving in a positive direction I think. The only negative is signing old guys whom are prone to injury. If they stay healthy they're gonna be tough. I can't wait for spring training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home