It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Unpatriotic?

They say we're not Patriots, They tell us we're wrong
but for the rest of the nation it didn't take long.
We can't wait to see you gone oh damn neocon
Start a war not provoked, You say never forget 9-11
it was tragic it was sad but GW Bush has been had
it seems bin Laden was just a fad. We shout no blood for oil
after you brought war to foreign soil I have to ask neocon are you insane,
going after Hussein?
You fed us lie after lie for that now expect soldiers to die?? Now you tell us it's becuase of terror but we see it as a costly error. Grab a towel, try to wipe, you've got blood on your hands, you made innocent blood soak the desert sands.
We sit, we watch, we cry as we hear of another soldier die. We feel for the families who want their soldier home. We pray for them and the innocent whose life has been torn. We never forget the new world 9-11 had born, but we never forget the lies told. Our dissent is not aimed at the troops, it's you we scorn. You brought us to the desert sand.
We've got soldiers dying, please bring them back. How many more do you have to ruin, how many more have to die for your lie??
You see neocon it's us who love the USA, stand beside her, not divide her. United we stand divided we fall, our dissent is what stopped the freefall. So don't stall, do what is right, don't start us on another fall, remember this country stands for justice for all. The country is behind us, winds of change have blown, we heard the call to do what's right and stop the fight. We've done our part to unite. Neocons you're lies are exposed, give us back our country, we want you disposed.

Brian DeLongchamp

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

We are true Patriots, Brian.

Thanks for writing this.

Tue Dec 06, 07:26:00 PM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

It was a blast to write. I did it at work during a time of random boredom.

Tue Dec 06, 09:44:00 PM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

Definitely need your e-mail addy.

Wed Dec 14, 07:37:00 PM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Hey Lizzy, that's simple enough. It is brianjdelongchamp@sbcglobal.net

Wed Dec 14, 08:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home