It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Thursday, November 24, 2005

More Thanksgiving.

My wife is so good to me. Even though she's quite sick, she cooked a great Thanksgiving meal for us. I helped too, pretty much just peeling potatoes, but it's the only thing I'm qualified to do. I cannot cook, bake or anything like that but I am willing to go where I'm needed. The kids enjoyed the meal a great deal, especially the turkey. They are so cute. Oh yeah they enjoyed Kerri's pumpkin pie too. I was too full from the meal to have some, but I will tonight for sure. Boy, what a day weather wise here. Snow and blowing snow all around. The wind is terrible the tempurature is terrible. Just a crummy day weather wise. Thank you Kerri, Sophie and Lily for making my life so wonderful and perfect. Thank you to the rest of my family for helping out in that too, Love yas!! I should also give a shout out too the gentlebloggers at Kickin' Ass too. You all are great. Well, I hope Thanksgiving found everyone well and you all continue to be well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog site you've got here, DeLL! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from your shivering downstate neighbor...got all the way up to 18 here today! Sorry to hear your lovely wife is ill and hope she feels better soon. Sounds like you all had a nice turkey day...and DeLL, cookin' just isn't that hard. (Teasing: ask Santa for cookbooks!) Hugs to all your {{lovely gals}} and some for {{{you}}}, too! Nice seeing you at KA and the Fountain!

Thu Nov 24, 08:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Thank you barbi, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving too. As much as I read and try cooking I just can't do it!! :( Oh well. Hugs right back at you and yours.

Thu Nov 24, 08:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

Dell, tell you wife, she is not alone...been quite under the weather myself. But eating some turkey seemed to ease the pain.

Sorry for the bad weather but you know about those Alberta Clippers.

Thu Nov 24, 10:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

oops...I forgot, I have got a husband just like you...but I did teach him how to make Spaghetti.:)

Thu Nov 24, 10:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home