It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, November 25, 2005

Brownie you're doing a heck of a job.

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Michael Brown, head of FEMA during the Hurricane Katrina disaster is starting a disaster preparedness firm. Not too be blunt, but that's like Michael Jackson starting a day care. It's like OJ Simpson opening a knife shop. Pauly Shore starring in a movie. It makes no sense!!

Maybe Mr. Brown feels bad about how he handled the Katrina situation. Even with that in mind, Mr. Brown will always be the man on the Wheaties box, the poster child and the definition of how NOT to handle a disaster. I hope I'm wrong and that he learned a lot about what to do, instead of what he proved, which was how not to do. His first plan to deal with a hurricane and it's aftermath failed, maybe, just maybe his second plan will work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Dell, where have you been? Busy? Sure hope your wife is doing better.

Sun Dec 04, 08:50:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home