It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, December 16, 2005

WTF?!?!?!?!?



Why in the world would the President of the United States of America do this? In a land that I once thought was free, are very own President secretly changed laws so American citizens could be spied on. That bastard had the Patriot Act, now secret spy law changing. What an ass hole. It honestly seems like something the Third Reich would do, not something that should happen in America, the land of the free. That was a terrible thing to read this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home