It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Polls

I am by no means an expert in politics nor am I an expert in polls. I was just looking over some polls and they all look the same to me. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Hastert and Frist are low in approval. On the flip side, Democratic members of Congress are also low. This kind of speaks to me in great volumes.
I believe the reason Democratic Congress members numbers are so low is simply because a lot of Americans want them to do more to stop the GOP corruption going on all around them. Americans want the Democratic Party to do more to assure victory in Iraq, while leaving Iraq in control of the Iraqi people. Americans want the Democrats to do more for the common, middle class American bending over yet again for another round of tax cuts for the rich. I also believe Americans are sick of high gas prices, the fear of being laid off, high medical costs and high drug costs. I think the American people are looking to the Democrats for leadership, that until recently they haven't shown.
It's about time for the Democratic Party to hold hands, stand tall by the ideas they stand for and start counter-punching the GOP with plans to end everything I mentioned above. They can do it, we can do it, we're all in this together as Americans as Democrats.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be as simple as the democrats having no consistent positive message to lead with. Party Chairman Dean tries to articulate a message once in awhile, but he has two problems; the rest of the party isn't sticking to his message and he deviates from his own message into the "anybody but the republicans" talk.

Party Chairman Dean must offer better choices.

Tue Nov 22, 08:44:00 PM EST  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey Dell,

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and to your family also.

Also, if you want to screen your comments go to the comments section and click "yes" under word verification.

Be Well!

Thu Nov 24, 08:52:00 AM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Hey Lizzy! Nah no need to block comments, it gives me a chance to hone my research skills and debating skills. If I ever want to run for some office someday, somewhere, I'll need those skills in tip top shape :)

Thu Nov 24, 04:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home