It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, December 30, 2005

At it Again!

The President is at it again. A request was put in to restrict steel pipe imports from China and our great President denied the request. Great.
"We followed the rules approved by Congress for trade law enforcement, showing China pipe imports are unfairly surging within the past three years, and the U.S. government's own investigation agreed," Conway argued. "Yet, President Bush has chosen to support China over American interests. How many more American jobs will the Republican leadership sacrifice before it shows backbone?" Tom Conway is the international Vice President for the United Steelworkers Union. Well, I guess the only good from this is it shows Bush's true colors, anti-American, anti-bluecollar and anti-union. What a bastard, yet again. This guy never seems to amaze me.

On another not the Justice Department is investigating how the NYT found out about the domestic spying the President authorized. That's great too. Forget that our rights as Americans were trampled on, but focus on the "whistleblower" if that's what you wanna call them. Yeah, don't focus on the crimes the President committed; just get the leaker. I'm sure Bush will fire whomever leaked or was connected to this leak, like he should be doing with the Plame leak. But instead the Plame case seems to have been convienently swept under the rug. HMMMMMMMMMMM, wonder why? Could it be Bush would have to fire the man behind the madness, Karl Rove or maybe even his Vice President? I remember Bush saying that he would fire anybody involved. Oh well, like most things that come out of his mouth, it was a lie. What a bastard.

3 Comments:

Blogger DeLLBerto said...

what a bastard! yes--the bastard son of a b-word...babs

babs, bitch one in the same to me!! ;)

Fri Dec 30, 11:03:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for filling us in (those of us that don't understand what is really happening)

Sat Dec 31, 11:42:00 AM EST  
Blogger DeLLBerto said...

Not a problem Marsha, but don't take only my word for it, afterall these are just my opinions. Then again.... ;)

Sat Dec 31, 12:35:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home