It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Play

Last night I got to see the kids part in the play "The Wizard of Oz." They are both munchkins and in the lullaby league. It is soo darn cute. They have to do this little dance, and Lily being the youngest and smallest one on stage looks adorable. She's a litte bit out of step, not enough to matter, but enough to be just adorable. I cannot believe that they have the courage to be up on state with the lights on in front of all those people. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. I am green with envy as it makes me a bit sick to even think of myself up there onstage in front of a couple hundred people. I think the best part is, is the fact that they enjoy it so much. I think we are going to let them try out or audition if you'd prefer for more plays in the future. Well that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home