It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Monday, May 09, 2005

Runaway Bride

What is the big deal about this runaway bride? She's an idiot who doesn't deserve to be married to a man willing to stand by her after that craziness. I know that they were engaged but they were not married, so please don't give me that "But family values" stuff. Engagement isn't marriage. I would not marry somebody who doesn't even have the courage or decency to tell me what she is feeling. I have heard that she was undersexed. Good gracious, have the decency to tell your future spouse, "Hey I really enjoy our sex life, although it is a good idea that we remain celibate while we wait to marry, I am going crazy here and might do something stupid, like end up in New Mexico and claim I was kidnapped even though I wasn't and I might even claim I was raped so after having sex with someone else it won't look like I have no morals and actually wanted it!!" Just one man's thought on this stupid scenario.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We live right where the runaway bride lives. Our church is in her town. So when she disappeared without her keys or wallet, we all assumed the worst. For those few days we all felt a little less safe here. Not to mention that our tax dollars went to pay for people to search for her. She lived with her fiance for five years, so you think she would have had time to work out their issues. I'm happy she's alive. I'm happy that Duluth is as safe as we all feel here. People should think about their actions, and how they are going to affect others. I suppose it is noble of her fiance to 'forgive', but forgiving does not mean you let people trample all over you. I hope he wises up and dumps her.

Wed May 11, 03:26:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home