It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Stuff

Well the Dodgers keep confusing by winning a few then losing a few but the Padres keep losing, so that's good. The Dodgers are only 4 games out of first place. I kind of hope they make the play-offs. A lot of people think they need to pull of a big trade, but I disagree. Right now they have a team that has potential to get it together and possibly make an impact in the play-offs. They are starting to get healthy, Milton Bradley is back, Valentin is on his way back, they just promoted to young guys to the team, which is just as good as a trade with the market right now.
Yesterday and the day before I did a lot of fly-fishing. On Thursday I went with my Grandpa and caught 3 fish all Brook Trout, the smallest being 9 inches. I went by myself later that day and caught a 10 inch brookie. Yesterday I caught an 8 inch brookie and a nice 4 inch brookie. I kept the 10 incher I caught and released the rest. Had I known my girls were gonna like the fish so much I would've kept more, now I know.
NFL training camp has opened up, I am very excited about that. The Pack is going to be good this year again or so I hope. Javon "spoiled" Walker reported to camp, so he know what is right and wrong anyways.
And last but not least I have started to collect autographs through the mail and finally got a response today. It was from NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson who drives the Lowe's #48 car. He's a pretty talented driver. I'm happy he responded. Well I am gonna continue my Saturday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to have you back on the blog!!

Tue Aug 02, 05:35:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home