It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Request

I'm going to try and make some changes to this blog or even start a new one. I am looking for Michiganders to help start a state and local issue blog. If you're willing to contribute, I'll gladly add you to the "team." Right now it's just little ol' me and I'm in the UP and would love downstate issues and news as well. So check my profile, shoot me an email and lets get this party started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home