It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mistakes? What freakin' mistakes?

"I hope I -- I don't want to sound like I've made no mistakes. I'm confident I have. I just haven't -- you just put me under the spot here, and maybe I'm not as quick on my feet as I should be in coming up with one."- George W. Bush during press conference in 2004.


For some reason I recently read that quote and wondered how long it would take me to think of Bush's mistakes since he's taken over the nation. Lets see:

1. The War in Iraq planning.
2. Fiscal irresponsiblity. (Borrowed more from foreign governments and banks then the previous 42 Presidents combined!)
3. The military being overdeployed and overused.
4. Cutting VA benefits.
5. Lessening enviromental standards.
6. The trade deficit.
7. Energy prices.
8. Cutting various social programs. (COPS grants for starters.)

There that didn't take long. I tried to only include mistakes made from 2000-2004. I could go on and on about mistakes since then. Katrina response (lack), tax cuts, social security, medicare.... You get the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home