It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Active Duty

I have been on active duty now since Friday Nov 5th. Sunday was the hardest I have ever experienced and I will not put myself or my family through this again. So far things have been going as well as expected. We've had shots and all the good stuff, so I suppose it is downhill from here now. We have a lot of training in front of us, but I think this unit is ready, for the training. I've been able to pray a lot lately as I've been sitting and waiting a lot, the praying has given me a lot of strength. Well I don't have much time left on this computer, you know how the Army is.. Love yas and praying for yas.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Hello Bri, We're praying for you too.Keep up the strength. Love Dad & Marsha

Wed Nov 10, 08:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tonya said...

Hey Bri! Don't worry about putting your family through that...we would do it all over again, because we love you! Kerri and the girls are doing good. Lily is drawing a lot of pictures for her Daddy. Hey, Gatlin had a round of shots too!!! Love ya Bri and I'm praying for you.

Thu Nov 11, 01:41:00 PM EST  
Blogger mom said...

Hi Brian,
I hear your having your teeth worked on also. Everything here is good. The girls are coming over here tonight for awhile. They want to help Grandma do laundry. Kerri was running late getting home today so I went and picked Sophie up from school and she came to work with me for a few minutes. She looked so cute sitting at my desk drawing.We are all praying for you and don't worry about us at all. I promised you I would help Kerri with the girls and I will.Please let me know what you need.Keep your chin up.
I love you
Mom

Thu Nov 11, 05:01:00 PM EST  
Blogger cartoondaisy said...

Hey Babe,

I finally got a chance to read your blog. I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time to be on here writing to you. Once I get the kids on a schedule I'll have more time to myself. Right now they need a lot of attention. In case you didn't get my message, I went to the Dr. today and have viral pnemonia and reactive airway disease. He said although I appear well on the outside, my inside is freaking out under the stress. He also doubled my antidepressant. Well, I'm waiting to here from you. Everyone says hello and they are thinking about you and praying for you. I love you so much and you are always in my thoughts. All my love, Kerri XOXOXOXO infinite

Thu Nov 11, 07:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kari said...

Godspeed soldier.
You and your family will, as ever, be in our prayers.

Fri Nov 12, 10:42:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home