It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Active Duty

I have been on active duty now since Friday Nov 5th. Sunday was the hardest I have ever experienced and I will not put myself or my family through this again. So far things have been going as well as expected. We've had shots and all the good stuff, so I suppose it is downhill from here now. We have a lot of training in front of us, but I think this unit is ready, for the training. I've been able to pray a lot lately as I've been sitting and waiting a lot, the praying has given me a lot of strength. Well I don't have much time left on this computer, you know how the Army is.. Love yas and praying for yas.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Godspeed soldier.
You and your family will, as ever, be in our prayers.

Fri Nov 12, 10:42:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home