It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hey

Hey. I am keeping it pretty light today. I used my brain enough posting on Terrette's blog. I am pretty excited for tomorrow. I am a Green Bay Packer fan and tomorrow is Suunday. The Pack plays the Bears in what I think is the most heated rivalry in all of football. The Packers seem to have a pretty good team, after the first game anyways. I don't know about the Bears, but they always keep it close against the Pack. I hope it's a good game, with the Pack coming out ahead of course. Kerri and I had a good day today, we went and saw a movie. Open Waters was what we saw. The only thing I can say, is that it was possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. They said suspense, I didn't see that. They said scary, not really. The acting was horrible, the dialogue was horrible. About the only interesting part was when the credits rolled. Please don't waste your money on that movie, unless you go into it expecting a comedy. Well I am going to go now. I have church in the morning and stuff so see ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger terrette said...

Hi, Brian. Thanks again for your comments here and at my own blog. In response to one of your comments, I have to insist that I certainly do not think that you are a jerk -- far from it. It is very refreshing for me to find a conservative voice that doesn't want to shout me down or shut me up.

Also, you certainly provide me with the occasion to put my own thoughts in order. I'll respond to your 5-part comments later today over at my blog as economically as I can and address the passage from Exodus later.

I want to suggest one thing here and now, however. Would you be willing to expose yourself to non-corporate, non-state media for a short time, to see just how different it is from the war-cheerleading of Fox News and other major networks? If so, please look up www.democracynow.org and listen and/or view their show. It airs live from 8-9 every weekday morning; but if you're not up or available then, you can watch the day's show beginning around 11:00 p.m., when the video feed is uploaded. This is a hard-hitting look at how the world spins, and not a reflection of how the business interests in America like to spin it to their own advantage.

Take care.

Sun Sep 19, 06:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger terrette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Sep 19, 06:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger terrette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sun Sep 19, 06:43:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home