It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Thursday, September 16, 2004

It's getting closer

The day is getting closer to my deployment to Iraq. Although I am scared and nervous, I know that a lot of people will be praying for me and that is very comforting. I also know that a lot of people will take care of Kerri, Sophie and Lily while I am gone, which is also very comforting. I know everything here will be fine. I also know that I will be taken care of because the Lord will never forsake me. I just hope that the prayers for me remain strong throughout the deployment. The Bible says that if two or more petition something in prayer the Father in Heaven will see to it. So don't stop praying for me or the other troops. I know I can speak for most troops when I say that prayer power is the most powerful power we have.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You and your fmaily as well as all those who serve and their families are all in our prayers.
God Bless You. And THANK YOU for serving our wonderful country.

Fri Sep 17, 11:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger terrette said...

You seem like a courageous man. I would gladly pray for you if you would accept that I pray, as well, for all the citizens in Iraq who have suffered under Saddam Hussein and now face the possibility of being killed by the errant firepower of an occupying/liberating army.

Fri Sep 17, 11:34:00 AM EDT  
Blogger terrette said...

You seem like a courageous man. I would gladly pray for you if you would accept that I pray, as well, for all the citizens in Iraq who have suffered under Saddam Hussein and now face the possibility of being killed by the errant firepower of an occupying/liberating army.

Fri Sep 17, 11:35:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home