It's Me!!

I'm going to try and make this blog nonpolitical, the best I can. I am interested in many more things other then politics and this is where I'll include that stuff. I am going to make this blog the place to catch up on how the family and I are doing and what's on my mind other then politics. It's gonna be hard, so don't be surprised if I rant from time to time. Oh and my creations are mine, if you wanna copy them get permission. Copyright belongs to me.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

I am a dad and husband. I take those two things seriously... everything else, well??

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life Is Good

Spring is here, the weather is warming, the snow is melting and I can already feel the heat of summer on it's way!! The kids are doing good, Kerri is doing good and I am doing good, which adds up to life is good.

Fishing season is right around the corner. I cannot wait until my first "official" cast of the season. I can't wait for the serenity and beauty that sitting on a stream armed with a fly-rod, a box of flies, a can or two of beer, a sanwich and a nice Swisher Sweet cigar (too keep the bugs at bay) offers me. I can't wait to take the girls to a hole that's been hitting to see the thrill, joy and excitement on their faces as they reel a fish in. I can't wait to help them unhook the fish and release it back into the stream so another kid can have the joy my two just got done feeling.

Summer is almost here and life is good. Does it get any better? Nah, I don't think it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home